My husband and I love Mediterranean food. We are suckers for feta and olives. If you add either of those to any dish, it is likely that we will like it. We will be traveling to the Mediterranean this fall and are most excited to try the food. We might even do a food and wine tour (more on that later), we will keep you all posted if we do.
I chose to create this recipe because I was looking for something I knew my husband would enjoy, but also something that packed and reheated well. You probably know by know that I am a meal-prep-on-Sunday gal, so I try to make recipes that will still taste delicious on Friday. Well, this one is a pack-able, Mediterranean-tasting, winner!
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2.5 ounces sliced olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 1/4 cup feta
- Mix the spices in a small bowl.
- Toss in chicken, tomatoes, and olives. Mix well so seasoning coats everything evenly.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish, top with olives and tomatoes.
- Roast at 450 degrees, until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with feta. Serve hot.